Thursday, April 02, 2020: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Using Digital Resources to Bring Global Wildlife Conservation into the Classroom
- Kelsey Kovner, Wildlife Conservation Society , USA
Enhancing art experience using emerging technology
- Kyungjin Yoo, University of Maryland, USA
Bigger than Glass Ceilings: Can we change the narrative of diversity and inclusion in order to break the glass cage for African Americans??
- Jason Brooker, Case Western Reserve University, USA
Pitching a Pitching System: Wrangling Your Blog’s Editorial Process
- Amelia Grabowski, National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Institution, USA
Capturing audio guide data to improve the visitor experience.
- Jeff Danziger, Guide ID, USA, Jessica Rosenthal, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, USA